We planned to remodel our house this year. With John’s health problems, it didn’t happen.
We were going to head north this week. We’ve postponed our trip until the 22nd of August (in a little less than three weeks).
We plan to have a garage sale this fall to rid ourselves of lots of junk. At this point, it sounds like way too much work for John (and me). It may happen. We’ll get back from the U.P. on the 26th and the sale would be the 10th of September so we’d have about two weeks. We’ll see.